Thursday, February 17, 2011

Blindness

Hello Everyone,


John Newton wrote a little known song called, "Amazing Grace" In which he described his own wonderful salvation experience. "I was blind but now I see." There are thousands of blind folks in our world and there must have been plenty in Jesus's day for He healed the blind often. Blindness is a picture of an unsaved person. That is why the song is so popular even today. For truly I was blind and now I see my need for Jesus as my personal Saviour.

"But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them." 2 Corinthians 4:3,4

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment