Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Knowledge

Hello Everyone,


When I read Mark chapter 6 it was exciting to see that Jesus sent his disciples out with only a staff and their sandals. It was like Jesus was telling them to walk softy but carry a big stick. When I was much younger I had a paper route and this little fellow was going to teach me a lesson and started pushing on me. I don't know that I have all the story straight but I do know that little fellow did not like the outcome. There is a time to run and then there is a time to fight. Knowledge comes when you know the difference.

"Teach me good judgment and knowledge: for I have believed thy commandments."
Psalms 119:66

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment