Monday, February 14, 2011

Invitation

Hello Everyone,


Have you ever been invited to a very formal dinner? I mean a real nice one where maybe the President or very wealthy person would be attending. No! Well you have now. We all have been invited to a dinner hosted by a far more wealthy or famous host than the President. According to the Bible God Himself is hosting a dinner one of these days real soon called the Marriage Supper of the Lamb.

I would be honored if some great person would call me and invite me to a dinner he is hosting. I would go. Just Like I am honored that God has invited me to attend. In fact I have already made my reservation. They are expecting me and I pray that the same can be said of you as well.

"And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God." Revelation 19:9

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment