Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Go Back

Hello Everyone,


There is nothing in this world as precious as the relationship with Jesus. Oh how sweet it is to come to the knowledge of knowing Jesus as your personal Saviour. It is a time of sweet fellowship, time of humbling, a time of casting your cares into the air and trusting in God. A time of trusting in Jesus and what He did on the cross. It was an event that changed your life, brought forth new beginnings and joy unspeakable. But things happen in your life. Things that some how find you caught up into the things of this world. You find yourself drifting away, ever so little, not so as to be seem by others, but you know. You come to the place where you say, "Stop the boat, I want to get off." And get back to where you once was with Jesus. Do it today you will be glad you did.

"And let us arise, and go up to Bethel; and I will make there an altar unto God, who answered me in the day of my distress, and was with me in the way which I went." Genesis 35:3

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment