Monday, February 21, 2011

Cool Water

Hello Everyone,


When I was growing up Grandpa had a mule. I was given the job of watering that mule. So I would go and draw water out of this well for this mule. There had been plenty of times while out playing I would return to that well and take that bucket that was attached to a rope and draw water out for me to quench my thirst. It was good water. I remember that I would drop that bucket in the well, waiting with anticipation a drink of cool fresh water. Listen, Faith was that bucket. Faith couldn't quench my thirst, but faith could reach out and take a hold of some water that could. Faith never quenched the thirst of a sinner, but Faith could reach out and take a hold of a Saviour who gives that living water, that everlasting water, so that we will never thirst again.

"And when he was come into the house, the blind men came to him: and Jesus saith unto them, Believe ye that I am able to do this? They said unto him, Yea, Lord. Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you." Matthew 9:28-29

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment