Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Toe the Line

Hello Everyone,


I was at one of my sons basketball game and watched as a fellow walked up to the foul line to shoot two free throws. He carefully watched as he placed his toes as close to the foul line as possible. That reminded me of how often folks do walk as close to the line as possible. They get right up next the line or boundaries without going over. The problem which needs to be address is that there is always someone watching. Watching to see if you go over the line. Remember this - God is watching.

"For now thou numberest my steps: dost thou not watch over my sin?" Job 14:16

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment