Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lunches

Hello Everyone,


My father and I used to work together. He was the foreman over the machine shop and I was over the assembly shop. My wife would make me a lunch and I never knew what was in my lunch, only that she made me a good lunch. Many times I would catch my dad in my office and I never really given it much thought on why he was in my office. One day my father was eating a real good looking orange and I went home and asked my wife if she would put oranges in my lunch. She told me she had been putting a orange in my lunch all week. Then I knew why my father was in my office.

Everyone is packing a lunch. And it matters what kind of lunch you are packing. You need good nutritional food that last and carry you through the day. The same applies to the Word of God, you need a good daily lunch of nutritional words that will last and carry you through the day.

"And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst." John 6:35

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment