Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Breaking Problems

Hello Everyone,


When I first became a foreman over the machine shop, my boss told me that every problem was an opportunity. Did not make much sense to me then. What I have found is that the only folks I know that have no problems are in the cemetery. The more problems you have, the more alive you are. Every problem has within it, the seeds of its own solution. When the Lord wants to give you the greatest value in this world, He doesn't wrap it in a pretty package and hand it to you on a silver platter. He takes this big value and buries it at the heart of a big, tough problem. Everybody I've ever known who succeeded in a big way in life has done so by breaking problems apart and finding the value that was there.

"But I would ye should understand, brethren, that the things which happened unto me have fallen out rather unto the furtherance of the gospel;" Philippians 1:12

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment