Thursday, November 4, 2010

Prepared of God

Hello Everyone,


The great thing about being in the ministry is that you have to learn as you go. There is no way you an be taught or have any clue to what is going to happen. It reminds me of when my wife and I had our first son. When they laid that boy in my arms I was perplexed. What was I going to do? I had no experience nor much knowledge about being a dad. Yet with time and willingness I soon became comfortable with this new roll that I giving by God. Another reason I know that God does all things well.

"But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him." 1 Corinthians 2:9

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment