Thursday, November 11, 2010

Veterans Day

Hello Everyone,


Let me encourage each of you to take the time to thank a veteran today. Much of what we enjoy and many times take for granted can be traced back to these veterans. Each soldier you see, deserves your taking the time to first of all - pray for them. Then shaking their hands and tell them personally how thankful you are. And if the Lord leads buy them a cup of coffee or a meal. I wished that I could tell what it meant to my dad and my son. Thank you Lord for these true Heroes.

"I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;" 1 Timothy 2:1

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment