Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Saved by Grace

Hello Everyone,


I was out the other day with a very liberal person. I am sure that he thought that I was just nuts, I thought that he was. He is a very smart man with a doctors degree in something. He was a pastor of a church for many years. However his views did not match up biblically. The last thing I shared with him was that I was glad that I al saved by grace through faith in Jesus and Jesus alone. He smiled and had nothing really to say after words. But I am glad that I am saved by grace. Amen!

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." Ephesians 2:8,9

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment