Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Good Fruit

Hello Everyone,


A few years back someone gave my wife a tulip tree. It was suppose to be one of those flowering kind. But It did not bloom the first year nor the second. My wife was some what disappointed. But I told her let it grow another year maybe it will flower out. Next year has now come and gone and still no flowers. She looked at me and said that I guess the Lord doesn't want us to have a flowering tulip tree. Praise the Lord, cause it was growing too close to the house anyway and its branches were starting wear marks on the sliding. So down it goes with the reminder that God does all things well. Amen

"And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the tree: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire." Matthew 3:10

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment