Monday, November 1, 2010

Thanks

Hello Everyone,


It has been over one year now since I started Beulah Land Bible Baptist Blog. I have noticed that I have written a little over 250 blogs. It does not seem that long ago that we were introduced to the blog as a ministry. I remember thinking that I would most likely never get a hang of this. Who would have known that an old preacher could still be trained to do more in the ministry. God knew and to Him I give thanks. And I also thank each and everyone of you that have been a faithful reader and encouragement. For I certainly could not have done it by myself. Thanks again

"For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord’s." Romans 14:7,8

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment