Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Anxiety

Hello Everyone,


Anxiety is very common with folks these days. Most of the folks that I know that have a lot of anxiety is based upon things that never happen. It is like the patient in the mental hospital, holding his ear close to the wall, listening intently. The attendant finally approached. "Sh!" whispered the patient, calling him over. The attendant put his ear to the wall for a long time. "I can't hear a thing," he finally said. "No," replied the patient, "it's been like that all day!"
I believe anxiety can be traced to worry or consecrating too much on the "What If!" No one knows what a day will bring, God is still in control. Amen, Let God handle it

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14:27

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment