Monday, November 8, 2010

Dismiss Him

Hello Everyone,


While building a new gate for our backyard I asked my son for help. He agreed and there he was. All the time I was working and trying to get him to do one thing or another. He would pause and text someone. At first that was okay. But then it got to where I was beginning to get upset. All my commands were met with "I sorry what did you say?" I wanted to dismiss him but I really did need his help. Then it hit me, I wonder how often we do God the same way. "I am sorry what did you say?" Thinking that saying we are sorry will solve everything.

"Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth." John 9:31

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment