Friday, November 5, 2010

Thank God

Hello Everyone,


I know you will have a hard time believing that God allows things to happen for a good reason. Praise the Lord a man fell out of a cherry picker while trimming tree branches. I am not sure how far he fell, but it just about killed him. The first time I visited him in the hospital, I was not too confident that he would make it. After a week of praying, I returned to an alert man. We had never met before and as soon as he found out who I was, that the church and I have been praying for him, he declared that he needed to get saved. So he called upon the Lord to save him. Afterwards he told me that he thought he was going to die. And he knew that he would go to hell. He then said, "Thank God for allowing me to fall and almost killing myself." I say Amen, God wants all to be saved.

"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." 2 Peter 3:9

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment